The Freedom Stim™ line of dysphagia electrodes are high-quality, low-impedance electrodes that are compatible with existing NMES devices for the treatment of dysphagia. These FDA cleared electrodes offer a cost-effective alternative to your healthcare facility.
- FDA 510 (K) cleared.
- Silver (Ag) coated carbon film for reduced impedance, greater conductivity and uniform current dispersion.
- High-quality, dual layer of gel, formulated for maximum adhesion.
- Gel does not separate from carbon.
- Excellent local customer support
- Prompt turnaround time on orders.
- Competitive pricing.
- Compatible with existing NMES dysphagia units.
- Cost-effective, clinically acceptable replacement dysphagia electrode.
- Available in our Ultra-Flexible, Tan Foam topcoat.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in both Butterfly and .8" Round sizes
- Longer snap posts for secure connection from lead wires to electrodes.